The Greek Catholic Parish Church dedicated to the Transfer of St. Nicolas’ Relics is today a Catholic church dedicated to St. Nicolas. The original chapel was erected in 1752. In 1934, it was dimsntled and a new one was built in its place. The church remained abandoned in the 1940’s and much of its interior was stolen. Since 1987 the Greek Catholic services were resumed. In the 1980’s and 1990’s the church was renovated.