Nowogród [nɔˈvɔɡrut] is a small town in northeastern Poland located about 13 km away from the city of Łomża, in Łomża County, in Podlaskie Voivodeship, with 1,998 inhabitants (2004). It is centered on the area known as Skansen Kurpiowski which is an open air museum dedicated to Kurpie culture and a popular folk tourist attraction.
The museum was established by Adam Chętnik in 1927. The river Narew flows through the town and has a myriad of views from the hills amongst it. The town's landmark is a WWII tank that stands overlooking the Narew river from atop a hill.