National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra was founded in 1935 in Warsaw. The team created Fitelberg Gregory, who led her to the outbreak of World War II.
In March 1945, the orchestra was revived in Katowice. Now represents the country on the international art scene.
The orchestra has to his credit execution of over 190 CDs made for many Polish and foreign labels.