Acting as a defensive fort entrance to the port was built in the years 1770 to 1774. On the ground floor were the position of small arms and artillery on the floor. In 1899 was built on a hill next to the lighthouse. Modernized in 1909 and destroyed in March 1945 during the battle of Kolobrzeg. The current lighthouse was built on the fort in autumn 1945. Today it houses a museum of minerals and music club. Children's educational programs are carried out of the sea.