The oldest wooden Orthodox Church in Lubelski district.
The Epiphany Orthodox Church was build in 1658. It was devastated in the 1960s and rebuild in 1990s. In Korczmin there is a miraculous painting of the Virgin Mary which is now placed in the Orthodox Church in Lublin. Next to the church there is a belfry that dates back to the 19th century and a Greek Catholic cemetery.