This is one of the first modern churches in Europe. This Church was built in 1927-46 on the octagon’s scheme. This temple consists on three gradually growing blocks. The tower is the characteristic element of the church, which is a finial with three-metre high the Holy Mary Figure. This figure is standing at the crescent. The other figure which is visible here presents the figure of Christ – Good Shepherd surrounded by the sheep herd. This figure is situated at the embankment which surrounds the church.