St Jan Baptist's parish church built in the middle of 17 century: one nave; carcass construction; covered with shingle; valuable polychrome from the second half of 17 and second half of 18 century.
Wall and ceiling paintings from the second half of 17 century and 1771. The most magnificent is a set of 12 paintings showing scenes of St Jan's life. There is also set of hagiographic figures of 55 saints. Under organs there are figures of angels and on the choir there are the Ten Commandments shown. On the Western Wall there are crests of Empire, of archbishop Jerzy Lippay de Zongor and noble village administrators of Orawa. On the rood arch beam there is a Group of Crucifixion. There is a date of the painting (1711) and a song in polish. Valuable church's fittings come mainly from 17 and 18 century. In the sacristy there is a late gothic sculpture of Chris and two goblets (gothic and baroque), a baroque host box and gothic monstrance