One of the interesting monuments is a little hunting castle in Zawadzkie, that comes from 1856. On a map of the place, from 31st of May, 1827, there is marked the castle as "Tiergarten" (Forest zoo), that came into being in 1860's. The castle was found by a count Andrzej Renard. The reserve of 4850 ha, came into being due to the very unfavourable natural conditions for breeding deer and black animals (like wild boar). There was bred a "sika" deer, and after its complete reduction there was bred a "karpacki" deer from Hungary. Later , there was brought fallow deer and mouflons, before the Second World War. in 1856, in the premises of the reserve, in the colony Kąty(Kunten), the count Andrzej Renard built a hunting castle, which had a name "Jagdschloss Malepartus" on the forest's map from 1909. Up till 1880, in thecastle there was a seat of Forest Inspectorate. In 1880, the count gave another castle named "Eichhorst" for use of Forest Inspectorate, up till now it has been a seat of Forest Inspectorate in Zawadzkie. In 1910, next owner was a count Franz Hubert von Thiele - Winckler, the owner of castles in Pszczyna and Moszna. He rebuilt it in the style of Moszna's castle.