Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Metropol Downtown Warsaw is located in Warsaw, close to Palace of Culture and Science, National Museum, and Presidential Palace. Nearby points of interest also include National Theatre and Royal Castle.
Metropol Downtown Warsaw features a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room and currency exchange. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
There are 191 guestrooms at Metropol Downtown Warsaw. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: PLN 40 per stay
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): PLN 20 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: PLN 60/90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Plac Defilad w Warszawie (Parade Square) is a square in downtown Warsaw. Located between ulica…
- Warsaw, the capital of Poland, a city worth seeing, which will captivate you with its own,…
- The National Museum in Warsaw, Poland, is a national institution of culture, one of the largest…