Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in Wieliczka, Hotel Grand Sal is in the historical district and close to Wieliczka Salt Mine. Additional area points of interest include Schindler's Museum.
Hotel Grand Sal's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: PLN 120 (one way)
- Rollaway bed: PLN 90 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Wieliczka Salt Mine located in the town of Wieliczka in southern Poland, lies within the Krak&oa…
- It is not only underground that the secrets of the salt mine can be discovered. Not far from the…
- Already during the 2nd UNESCO Conference on the List of World Heritage the Polish “Wieliczka&r…