Located in Krakow, Hotel Centrum is in the business district and close to Laznia Nowa Theatre. Additional area points of interest include Old Synagogue and Krakow Barbican.
Hotel Centrum's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Krakow property has 2100 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 26 guestrooms at Hotel Centrum. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 32 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds, washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
- Resort fee: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: PLN 30 per night
- Rollaway bed: PLN 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Kraków Old Town is the historic central district of Kraków, Poland. It is one of the m…
- The Opera Krakowska (Kraków Opera), located at Lubicz 48 Street in Kraków, Poland, was…
- Numerous pilgrims frequent the shrines scattered all over Małopolska. The most important places of…