The small village Rokitno is famous for its church built among 1746 and 1756, in which the sanctuary of the Miraculous Icon of Mother of God of Rokitno is placed. The sanctuary is surrounded by beautiful park with places particularly prepared for the pilgrims: chapel of Our Lady of Fatima, copy of the famous Ostra Brama (Sharp Gate) from Lithuanian capital Vilnius (formerly part of Poland), Golgota hill and wooden house of Five Hermits’ Brothers and Martyrs of Miedzyrzecz. Also worth seeing is the Sanctuary’s Museum. The Cross Stations’ Way on the surrounding hills has been under construction and it will soon be ready for pilgrims. The miraculous icon (in piece of linden) has been painted in the first half of the 16th century by unknown artist. Initially in his residence, after that in the church in Bledzew and finally in the church in Rokitno, the icon was placed by Jan Opaliński – the abbot of Bledzew.