This church was build between 1904 - 1906. It is one of the largest church in Tarnów! This church (neo-gothic style) was build from the contributions of the faithful. The bell and the clock placed in the belfry were founded by the city councilors. It was this bell that announced the first day of independence, on 31 October 1918. Tarnów was the first polish city to cast the yoke of the partitions, without bloodshed and destruction. In 1944 church was damaged during hostilities and later renovated. This church is on list of monuments from 1988.