A Baroque statue of Roman goddess of spring and fertility. Fora Statue was made of sandstone around the year 1730 by Johann Konrad Koch. Originally it was part of the attic decoration on Grumbkow Palace. After reconstruction of the palace in the 19th c. it was moved to the palace garden. In 1906 in was placed in Żeromski Park. After recoration works in returned to Orła Białego Square.