The commune Gogolin invites to visit the beautiful Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ. This over-centenarian sacral object was built of red brick in neo-gothic style. The building constitutes of 3 naves and a perpendicular tower . In the main nave there are 3 colourful stained-glass windows. The one in the middle shows the patron of the church - Jesus Christ pointing at his heart. There were 2 renovations in 1901 and in 1907 when the church received the name of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ. Just in 1925, there was placed an altar - a polyptych , made by craftsmen of Nysa, in neo-gothic style with set of Saints' figures. The churches bells were removed twice due to the war needs. First time in 1917, newly-bought ones, in 1924, did not survive, 3 of them were taken again in 1942. After the war, the sound of bells spread in 1958 when the priest Stanisław Schulz bought them for the third time. The nuns - Boromeuszki, who built a house of nun and a hospital, have played a great role in the life of parish and the church. Earlier, at other place of Gogolin, they run "Antonik" a home for old and sick people who could not take care of themselves.