The authorities of Paczków invite to visit the wonderful monumental church. The church is recognised as the most famous fortified church in Middle Europe. It was built between 1350 - 1380. It was fortified in the period of Turkish peril in the VIth century. There are precious monuments of sculptures such as : sculpture of St.Lawrence and Madonna from 1496, also pulpit of Buhl and neogotic altar. Inside the church, there is a well that used to provide water to people who were hidden there. Photo comes from website: www.sudety.it .