Beautiful little wooden church built by protestants. Interior furnishing is regency. Present wooden church was built in 1599. The church has got skeleton construction, oriented, tower with post construction and vertical walls, covered with hip roof, above nave and presbitery there is a saddleback roof. The outside walls are shingled, from the north there are low "shady roofs" ("sobota"pl.) supported by pillars.