The Greek Catholic church dedicated to The Nativity of the Most-Holy Theotokos was erected about 1600. Initially, it could be a tripartite chapel, with two or three domes on tambours.
A chapel dedicated to Annunciation, with side galleries was situated above the women’s gallery. The church was renovated and restructured several times: in 1733, 1858 and 1925. A figurative polychrome from 1735 and 1772 and an iconostasis, probably from 1671, remained inside. Between 1991 and 1992, a thorough renovation was carried out.