The former Greek Catholic church dedicated to St. Dmitri was erected in 1840.
At the turn of the 19th and the 20th c. the interior of the chapel was covered with a polychrome. After the World War II, it was taken over by the State Treasury and, due to lack of protection, was quickly damaged. The church presents the late 19th c. stage of the development of wooden sacred architecture. The traditional form was modified in order to unify the space and to increase the function of the outermost rooms in the body of the church.