Blessed Virgin Sanctuary in Tuchów is the largest centre of Marian cult in Tarnów diocese.
It is described as one-nave sanctuary with two side-chapels, its main baroque altar contains a painting of Queen of the Diocese (as the depiction of Madonna and the Child is called) famous for distributing graces. In 1641 Episcopal Commission confirmed the miraculous power of the picture. Feast of the Tuchowska Blessed Virgin is included in liturgical calendar and takes place on the second day of July. On the previous day starts The Great Church Fair lasting a whole week and assembling approximately 100 000 worshippers.