Cagayan De Oro, Philippines,
Recreational amenities include a private beach, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Davao property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
There are 159 guestrooms at Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao. Balconies offer ocean, sea, or pool views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and dial up Internet access (surcharge). 24 inch plasma televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, desks, and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle per adult: PHP 500
- Deposit: PHP 2000 per night (for guests under 18 years old)
- Early check in: PHP 1500
- Wireless Internet in business center: PHP 250 (for 3 hours, rates may vary) )
- In room wireless Internet: PHP 250 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: PHP 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Eden Nature Park is a very popular tourist destination among visitors travelling Davao City and…
- The Port of Davao, Davao, Philippines, is located on the island of Mindanao. The Port of Davao…
- Davao Crocodile Park is a very fascinating and very interesting place to visit with your entire …