Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
The Strand Boracay is located near the beach in Boracay and close to Diniwid Beach, Balinghai Beach, and White Beach. Nearby points of interest also include Puka Beach.
This Boracay property has a private beach. Dining options at The Strand Boracay include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer garden views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. 20 inch LCD televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 9 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Philippines will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Willys Rock is an outstanding and unique attraction in Boracay. This magnificent rock formation is…
- Boracay City is described as a paradise by the people who visited this outstanding destination.…
- Bom Bom Bar is a very interesting place to visit if you are searching for some endless fun in…
Travel Deals Around The Strand Boracayview trip details >