South Yarra, Australia,
Located in Siaton, Monarch Sands Beach Resort is near the airport and by the ocean.
This Siaton property has a private beach. Dining options at Monarch Sands Beach Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Siaton property has 300 square feet of event space consisting of small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 100 mi, an airport shuttle (available on request), a ferry terminal shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 7 guestrooms at Monarch Sands Beach Resort. Balconies offer ocean views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer in room safes (accommodate laptops). Rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 8 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Additional towels/sheets: PHP 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Lake Balanan is a lake situated Siaton, Negros Oriental, Philippines. It is a freshwater lake in…
- Apo Island is a volcanic island covering 12 hectares in land area, 7 kilometers…
- Apo Island is considered as one of the most beautiful and exotic sites in Philippines. This island…