Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Located in central Makati, BSA Suites Makati is near the airport and close to Philippines Stock Exchange, Philippines International Convention Center, and SM Mall of Asia. Nearby points of interest also include Baywalk and Ayala Museum.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include secure parking.
At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas and complimentary bottled water. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): PHP 350 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: PHP 350 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast: PHP 250 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Enterprise Center Tower 1 is an office skyscraper located in Makati City, Philippines. It…
- The BSA Tower is a skyscraper in Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines. It is a serviced…
- Ninoy Aquino was assassinated in the year 1983 at the Manila International Airport. His…
Travel Deals Around Bsa Suites Makatiview trip details >