Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Boracay Hills is located in Boracay, close to White Beach, Diniwid Beach, and Balinghai Beach. Additional area points of interest include Puka Beach.
Boracay Hills features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, valet parking, and barbecue grills.
There are 10 guestrooms at Boracay Hills. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads, and hair dryers. Complimentary Internet access is provided. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: PHP 990 (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 600 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 4 years old)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Bom Bom Bar is a very interesting place to visit if you are searching for some endless fun in…
- Boracay City is described as a paradise by the people who visited this outstanding destination.…
- Willys Rock is an outstanding and unique attraction in Boracay. This magnificent rock formation is…
Travel Deals Around Boracay Hillsview trip details >