Loreto(northern Of Peru),
Victoria Regia Hotel is located in Iquitos, close to Plaza 28 de Julio, Iquitos Cathedral, and Iquitos Plaza de Armas.
Dining options at Victoria Regia Hotel include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary Buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Iquitos property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2009.
There are 61 guestrooms at Victoria Regia Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and in room safes. 21 inch flat panel televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- La Casa de Fierro, located in the city of Iquitos in the jungle of Peru, in front of the major…
- Iquitos is the largest city in the Peruvian rainforest, with a population of 406,340. It is…
- The Estadio Max Augustín is a multi-purpose stadium in Iquitos, Peru. It is the home ground o…