The Gora Qabaristan , or Gora Cemetery, literally transliterated as White graveyard is Karachi's only operational Christian cemetery. The original consecration of the Karachi Christian Cemetery was in 1845 during colonial rule but there is a tombstone set in the wall near the main gate of the cemetery bearing the date 1843.
After the partition of India, the British High Commission in Karachi invited the members of the various Christian bodies to form the Karachi Christian Cemeteries Board.It is located on main Shahrah-e-Faisal.
Until around 1981, the cemetery was divided into two parts, Protestant and Catholic. However, since then, the wall separating them was removed and the two merged.