Frogner Park (Frognerparken) is a public park located in the borough of Frogner in Oslo, Norway. The park contains the World famous Vigeland Sculpture Park (Vigelandsanlegget) designed by Gustav Vigeland.
Frogner Park consists of various bridges, fountains and a well known picnic area, popular in the summer for sunbathing, games, and relaxation. It also contains both Frognerbadet and Frogner Stadium. The park is the largest park in the city and covers 32 hectares.
In the middle of the 18th century Hans Jacob Scheel, then owner of the Frogner Manor, laid out a baroque garden adjacent to his new manor house. It was expanded by the people who followed him, starting with Bernt Anker (1746–1805) who bought Frogner in 1790 and expanded the main building. Benjamin Wegner took over the property in 1836 and he transformed the garden into a romantic park around 1840. Later, most of the arable land was sold to private developers.