Located in Granada, Jicaro Island Ecolodge is on a lake with local attractions including Parque Central, Granada Cathedral, and Mombacho.
Dining options at Jicaro Island Ecolodge include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked to order breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room and tour/ticket assistance. This is a smoke free property.
There are 9 guestrooms at Jicaro Island Ecolodge. Balconies offer lake or water views. Beds come with signature bedding. Bathrooms feature showers and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer in room safes (accommodate laptops). Rooms also include desks and ceiling fans. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A 17 percent tourism fee will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Granada is a city in western Nicaragua and the capital of the Granada Department.Granada is historic…
- Laguna de Apoyo Nature Reserve (Spanish: Reserva Natural Laguna de Apoyo) is a nature reserve…
- Nindirí is a municipality in the Masaya department of Nicaragua. In 2005 the population…