Waldorf St Martins Apartments Hotel is located in Auckland, close to Myers Park, Auckland City Hall, and Sky Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Queen Street Shopping District and Auckland War Memorial Museum.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. High speed Internet access is available in public areas.
There are 155 guestrooms at Waldorf St Martins Apartments Hotel. Guestrooms have balconies. Televisions have cable channels.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Self Contained & Serviced property is rated 4 star plus.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: NZD 18 per night
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): NZD 8 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Grafton Bridge is a road bridge spanning Grafton Gully in Auckland City, New Zealand. Built of…
- Grafton Gully is a deep (about 50 m) and very wide (about 100 m) gully cutting…
- Myers Park is a narrow park in central Auckland, New Zealand, running parallel to the upper part…