Mercure Wellington Willis Street is located in Wellington, close to Colonial Cottage Museum, National War Memorial, and Cuba Street Mall. Nearby points of interest also include Civic Square and Te Papa.
Mercure Wellington Willis Street features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Wellington property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Business services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking and currency exchange.
There are 85 guestrooms at Mercure Wellington Willis Street. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 6.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): NZD 14.90 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: NZD 20.00 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Aoraki/Mount Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand, reaching 3,754 metres. It lies in the…
- The Bucket Fountain is an iconic kinetic sculpture of Wellington, capital city of New Zealand. It…
- The Opera House is a proscenium theatre in Wellington, New Zealand located on Manners Street…