Auckland City Harley Davidson Tour
Explore Auckland by Harley Davidson. Cruise over Auckland's Harbor Bridge with views across the Waitemata Harbour. Experience the unique sights and sounds of Auckland with the wind in your hair, on roads ideally suited to motorcycle touring. This specialized chauffeured tour is a cruise, not a race and operates within the highest of safety standards.
Feel the thunder of your Harley Davidson as you explore Auckland's major sites. You'll travel over Auckland's Harbour Bridge, enjoy the panoramic views of the city skyline from Mt Eden and visit the Auckland War Memorial and Domain. You'll then ride onto the charming Parnell Colonial Village with its abundance of Cafes and Galleries and historic Judges Bay.
Continue riding along the Pohutukawa lined Tamaki Drive on the edge of the Waitemata Harbor to the very affluent suburbs of Kohimarama and Mission Bay before returning back to base.
This tour is fully guided and chauffeured. There will be plenty of opportunities to stop along the way so you can capture the beauty on film.
- 2 hour tour of Auckland City on a Harley Davidson Motorcycle
- Local experienced rider guide
- Professional safety briefing at the start of tour
- Use of helmet, jackets and gloves
- Full comprehensive motorcycle insurance
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature