Terre Resort And Spa is located in the Palm Groves neighborhood of Marrakech and local attractions include Ben Youssef Mosque, Djemaa el Fna, and Marrakesh Museum. Additional area points of interest include Majorelle Garden and Palais des Congres.
Terre Resort And Spa features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. The resort serves a complimentary Continental breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, a steam room, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Marrakech property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills.
There are 52 guestrooms at Terre Resort And Spa. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 160
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 80 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- City/local tax: EUR 2.4 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- The Majorelle Garden is a twelve-acre botanical garden and artist's landscape garden in Marrak…
- The ancient city of Marrakech often referred to as Rose City is one of the most enchanting places…
- Jamaa el Fna is a square and market place in Marrakesh's medina quarte. The origin of its name is…