Located in Guadalajara, Zar Guadalajara is in the suburbs and local attractions include El Trompo Magico.
Dining options at Zar Guadalajara include a restaurant. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 72 guestrooms at Zar Guadalajara. Guestrooms have courtyard views. Bathrooms feature showers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Omnilife Stadium, formerly known as Chivas Stadium, is the 4th largest stadium in Mexico. It is…
- The Estadio Tres de Marzo, is situated in Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, district that forms part of…
- Zapopan is a city and municipality located in the Mexican state of Jalisco, which is part of the…
Travel Deals Around Zar Guadalajaraview trip details >