NH Centro Historico is located in central Mexico City, close to Zocalo, Plaza de la Constitucion, and Metropolitan Cathedral. Nearby points of interest also include Palacio Nacional and Torre Latino.
Dining options at NH Centro Historico include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Mexico City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
There are 105 guestrooms at NH Centro Historico. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, desks, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have cable channels and TV Internet access (surcharge). Air conditioned rooms also include welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: MXN 116 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: MXN 116 per minute (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Zócalo is the main plaza or square in the heart of the historic center of Mexico City. Th…
- The historic center of Mexico City is also known as the "Centro" or "Centro Hist&oacu…
- The Library of the Congress of Mexico ( formerly the Santa Clara Church) mostly contains…