Located in Mexico City, Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is near the airport and close to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Palacio Nacional, and Templo Mayor. Additional area points of interest include Metropolitan Cathedral and Zocalo.
Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Mexico City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 600 guestrooms at Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: MXN 250 per day
- Valet parking: MXN 20 per day
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): MXN 256 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: MXN 256 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: MXN 286 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Oceanía is a station on the Mexico City Metro. It is located in Mexico City's Venustiano Carr…
- This hot and high airport is served by 31 domestic and international airlines and offers…
- Deportivo Oceanía is a surface metro station in Gustavo A. Madero borough, in México C…