Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,
The Legend Hotel & Apartments, Kuala Lumpur is located in the Putra World Trade Centre neighborhood of Kuala Lumpur, close to Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur Tower, and Merdeka Square. Nearby points of interest also include Petronas Towers and Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Dining options at The Legend Hotel & Apartments, Kuala Lumpur include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Kuala Lumpur property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 620 guestrooms at The Legend Hotel & Apartments, Kuala Lumpur. Guestrooms have city or pool views. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: MYR 32 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Built under the direction of architect Azim Tan Sri Aziz. The CIMB Bank Tower is 42 floors and…
- The Coliseum Theatre is a movie theater in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. One of the oldest movie…
- Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman (formerly Batu Road) is the famous road and streets in Kuala Lumpur,…