- Airport transfers
- Quality hotel accommodation in Kota Kinabalu
- Entry permit fee to Kota Kinabalu National Park
- Trekking Permits and Passes
- Support Staff - Guide and porters as well as their necessary insurance, meals and allowances.
- 3 meals per day and overnight accommodation in Hotel/Lodges along the trek.
- Domestic transport (Kota Kinabalu - Park Headquarters - Kota Kinabalu)
- Daily tours and support while in Kota Kinabalu
- Warm clothes for hiking(Except boots) - please advise us before arrival.
Trek to the top of Mt Kinabalu (4095m/13435ft) the tallest mountain in South-East Asia. Enjoy the incredible sunrise from the summit of Kinabalu. The short but steep 8km clims starts at 1800m and takes you to 4095m. Pass through the lush terrain and different ecosystems as you ascend the peak. Orchids and carnivorous pitcher plants are common sites along the trail. As you reach the highest altitudes the rich forests give way to small plants and finally the open granite slopes of Mt. Kinabalu. Unlike most mountains in Southeast Asia which are volcanic in nature Mount Kinabalu is a great example of a massive pluton formed from granodiorite more similar to the famous Half Dome of Yosemite National Park. Mt Kinabalu is a steep hike but worth it for the great views and experience. You do not need to be an athlete to reach the top just bring your desire.