Located in Gaya Island, Gayana Eco Resort is near the airport and close to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Other points of interest include Likas Stadium and Sabah State Mosque.
Dining options at Gayana Eco Resort include 4 restaurants. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary cooked to order breakfast in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager reception in the early evening. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs. Also located on site are an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.5 star property offers a meeting/conference room, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Gaya Island property has 75 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities. The property has a ferry terminal shuttle, which is complimentary. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a library, and a coffee shop/café. Guests have access to a partner property's outdoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities.
There are 52 guestrooms at Gayana Eco Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer ocean or sea views. Beds come with Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 150
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 250
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100
- A fee for lunch on 22 January: MYR 250 per person
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Kota Kinabalu is one of the most scenic cities in Malaysia. With miles of sandy beaches, virgin…
- Crocker Range National Park was established in 1984, although the area had previously been…
- Mount Kinabalu (Malay: Gunung Kinabalu) is a prominent mountain on the island of Borneo in…