Gamprin is a municipality of Liechtenstein with 1,524 inhabitants.
It contains Bendern which is among the most historic of Liechtenstein's communities. Lower Country men swore allegiance to the Prince in 1699 at Bendern. The community of Bendern also had ecclesiastical relevance going back to in least the fifteenth century. They have a church dedicated to Mother Mary that was built in 1481, but with antecedents dating back to 1045. The municipality contains the Liechtenstein Institute and LGT Group.
Media related to Gamprin at Wikimedia Commons