A place for swimming was built in the historicism style in 1909, designed by architect A. Medlingers. It was one of the most remarkable public centres in the sand-dunes of the seashore in the beginning of the 20th century. A swimming place arranged for spending evening hours and free time. There was a restaurant and a renowned dance hall with a revolving floor in the Sea Pavilion. In spring of 1929, the King of Sweden Gustav V was on the terrace of the pavilion. In 2005 the pavilion building was restored.