Located in central Nairobi, The Sarova Stanley is connected to the airport and close to City Market, City Hall, and National Archives. Nearby points of interest also include City Square and Teleposta Towers.
Dining options at The Sarova Stanley include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, facials, body treatments, and beauty services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Nairobi property has 227 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Victorian property include valet parking, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2009.
There are 217 guestrooms at The Sarova Stanley. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with memory foam mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, desks, and in room safes. Plasma televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Guestrooms have private pools. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Spa fee: USD 35 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: USD 30 (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15 (one way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 30 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Nairobi is the capital and largest city of Kenya. The city and its surrounding area also forms the…
- Nairobi Animal Orphanage is the oldest animal orphanage in Kenya and set in Nairobi National Park…
- The Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage is located near Nairobi National Park. This orphanage for…