- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on shared basis in the lodges/camps.
- Shared transport in a safari tour microbus with a gameviewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Safari gamedrives for the tour.
- Services of a professional, English speaking Driver-guide.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver's allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients, driver cum guide and vehicle.
- Bottled water while on safari.
Safari to Masai Mara is the most popular activity on your Kenya Vacations. Leopards and rhinos are aplenty in this reserve along with over 450 bird species, which are prime tourist attractions.
*Meal Plan - Full Board basis includes 3 meals starting with Lunch, ending with Breakfast.