The Likoni Ferry is a boat service across the Kilindini Harbour
, serving both the island city of Mombasa
and the Kenyan mainland town of Likoni. Two double-ended ferries alternate across the harbour, carrying both road and foot traffic. The ferries are operated by the Kenya
Ferry Services (KFS), and is the only remaining ferry service by KFS. The Likoni ferry started operting in 1937. Passenger services are free while vehicles have to pay a ferry toll.
The Mombasa side terminal of the Likoni line is located at the southern end of the Mombasa Island. The distance of the line is about 500 metres. Apart from the main Likoni line, there is a passenger-only peak hour service between Mtongwe and Mombasa island next to Bandari College. It crosses the Kilindini Creek few kilometres west of the Kilindini line.