- April 2013
Centrally located in the heart of the shopping and business district of Nairobi, Hilton Nairobi offers easy access to many local attractions including the Kenyatta International Conference Centre, the government offices, Curio Shops and Masai Craft market on weekends.
Settle into a comfortable guest room built for work and relaxation. Choose an Executive Room or Suite for more living space while enjoying stunning city views and access to the exclusive Executive Lounge offering complimentary breakfast and refreshments throughout the day.
Catch up with work at the business center with high-speed internet access and a variety of supportive business services and equipment. Hold meetings in one of seven event spaces. The 5,040 sq. ft. Ballroom can accommodate up to 700 guests. Friendly staff help ensure the event is a success.
Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool and focus on well-being at the fully equipped fitness center with sauna, personal trainers, aerobics classes and massages. Indulge with a candlelit Italian meal or savor internationally themed buffets, tempting steaks, pastries, and poolside food in one of the five dining and beverage venues at Hilton Nairobi.
- Centrally located in Nairobi’s business and shopping district
- Five-minute walk to the Kenyatta International Conference Center
- Three internationally inspired hotel restaurants
- Seven meeting rooms for 2-500 guests and a business center
- Health Club and heated outdoor pool
- Executive Floor
Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, 00100, Kenya
- The Tom Mboya Monument is along the Moi Avenue of Nairobi Kenya. It was erected in 2011 in…
- The Nairobi City Council is the local authority governing the city of Nairobi, Kenya . It is…
- Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) is a 30-storey building located in Nairobi, Kenya.&n…