Dining options at Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are an outdoor pool, a children's club and tennis courts. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Naivasha property has 974 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 30 guestrooms at Great Rift Valley Lodge and Golf Resort. Guestrooms have mountain views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, down blankets, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: UGX 50
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: UGX 25 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: UGX 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: UGX 25 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: UGX 50
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: UGX 25 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: UGX 50
- All citizens of Kenya will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: UGX 8 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: UGX 8 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus. The lake is almost 13kms…
- Naivasha is a market town in Rift Valley Province, Kenya, lying north west of Nairobi. It is…
- The Kigio Wildlife Conservancy is a protected Conservancy near Gilgil in the Great Rift Valley of…
Travel Deals Around Great Rift Valley Lodgeview trip details >