Located in Petra, Moevenpick Resort Petra is a business friendly resort in the historical district and close to Petra Ruins.
Dining options at Moevenpick Resort Petra include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Petra property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, limo/town car service, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café.
There are 183 guestrooms at Moevenpick Resort Petra. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- No onsite parking available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Wireless Internet in business center: JOD 14 (for 24 hours, rates may vary) )
- Wireless Internet in public areas: JOD 14 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Vaux Moise, also Li Vaux Moise (The Valley of Moses) is a small crusader castle close to Wadi Musa…
- Al Khazneh is one of the most elaborate buildings in the ancient Jordanian city of Petra. As w…
- Petra is a historical and archaeological city in the Jordanian governorate of Ma'an that is famous…