Chisun Grand Akasaka is located in the Akasaka neighborhood of Tokyo, close to Suntory Hall, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Nearby points of interest also include National Diet Building and Yasukuni Shrine.
Chisun Grand Akasaka features a restaurant. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 136 guestrooms at Chisun Grand Akasaka. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and slippers. Wired high speed Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Hikawa jinja is a Shinto shrine located in Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan. In Tokyo, it is the best known…
- Hikawa Shrine (氷川神社, Hikawa-jinja) is a Japanese Shinto shrine in Akasaka, Tokyo,…
- The Sanno Park Tower (山王パークタワー Sannō Pāku Tawā?) is a 44-story skyscraper…