Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is located in central Tokyo, close to Cerulean Tower, Tokyo Tower, and Yoyogi Park. Nearby points of interest also include Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
Dining options at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 411 guestrooms at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: JPY 2000 per night
- In room high speed Internet (wired): JPY 1050 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: JPY 3003 per meal (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: JPY 6000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Cerulean Tower (Serurian Tawā) is a skyscraper in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan, and the tallest near…
- Tokyo Baptist Church (organized on January 5, 1958) is an English speaking…
- Shibuya (, Shibuya-ku) is one of the 23 special wards of Tokyo, Japan. As of 2008,…
Travel Deals Around Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotelview trip details >