Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Dining options at Villa Sirio include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include a private beach and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a marina, a library, and multilingual staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2009.
There are 34 guestrooms at Villa Sirio. Balconies offer city or sea views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, and Frette Italian sheets. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 24 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 3 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The property is closed between April and October.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 10,00 per day
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximate amount)
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 15,00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Castellabate is a town and comune in the province of Salerno in the Campania region of…
- Agropoli is a town and comune located in the Cilento area of the province of Salerno, Campania,…
- Acciaroli is an Italian hamlet (frazione) of Pollica (Province of Salerno), located in Campania…